What we offer:
- Growth-oriented career opportunities
- Exposure to state-of-the-art technologies
- Vibrant work culture that facilitates high performance
- Direct interaction with clients early in your career
- Challenging assignments to enrich your experience
- Open and transparent policies
- Performance-based salary increments
What are we looking for:
- Positive Attitude and Good Communication skills.
- Good academics with first division aggregate in Bachelor’s degree.
- Planning and research skills.
- Self-Confidence and Self-management.
- Time Management Abilities.
- Technical knowledge and Passion to learn new technologies.
- Mature individuals who take responsibility for their actions.
- Honesty and integrity
RPA DEVELOPER/ ANALYST
- Develop & support Robotic Process Automation (RPA) solutions using RPA Studio Low Code / No Code Application.
- Manage the day-to-day activities pertaining to Robotic Process Automation (RPA) processes and solutions.
- Familiar with OCR and Document Data Extractions solutions and Services, such as Google OCR Vision, Document Intelligence.
- Provide support in RPA Development & Rollout under the guidance of a Specialist or Senior specialist.
- Provide support in the preparation, update and regular review all relevant RPA documentation for the service line and the supporting/enabling functions.
- Support the team in cultivating culture of continuous improvement and innovation.
- Identifying/ leveraging best practices already in use in the finance operations community.
- Designing practical and effective solutions to address improvement opportunities – both cost and performance.
- Successfully implement RPA initiatives with the company’s Business Partners
- Ability to relate to cross-cultural processes and country sensitivities
- Maintain strong client relationships.
- Qualified University Degree holder specializing in IT field (Software Development)
- At least 3 years working experience in the Software Support/ Development Environment is preferred.
- IT knowledge in software development process is a must
- Good understanding of IT development process
- Able to develop tools/solutions using programming language .Net, Java Script and RegEx
- Good all round communicator in English : written and oral.
- Innovative and creative
- Good understanding of MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Able to work under pressure.
- Able to multi-task and willing to learn.
- Good discipline in performing standard procedures
- Strong interest in Robotic Process Automation area
- Hands on experience on RPA tools (Electroneek, UiPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere) will be added advantage.